Happy blahblah

Everyone takes this day to reflect on the past year and look ahead to the new year. I'm going to give it a couple days and then do my reflecting. I feel like I'm still in recovery mode from the weekend! Here's some photos from our life overseas. My son and I talked the other day about how you don't appreciate the life you are living until you look back on it from "another" life. The life we are living right now is infinitely different than the life we lived in 2001, living in another country. Maybe not better-just different.

Walking to the english school in Munmak, Korea.






(This is a famous tree in our town - it's over a hundred years old and they are quite proud of it. I took this without realizing there are some men sleeping under it-just laying down on some wood!)


The old part of our Korean town.


Hiking near our home.




View from our Korean town.


The canal in Fukuoka, Japan.


Tiki-style advertisements for the local fish restaurant, promoting your good health if you eat here..




Shrine in Japan.






Fukuoka, Japan


Old fishing boat at the Korean Folk Village.


More at the Folk Village





Part of the path on Chiak mountain in Korea




A shrine at Chiakson.





Famous old, old, old tree in Seoul.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails