Too Much....

I'm soooooooooooooo busy.


Busy at work.
Busy at home (mostly relaxing after a busy day at work).
Busy with volunteering.
Not busy blogging obviously.....

My manager is leaving her job-her last day is Friday. I've had to learn a number of pieces of her job that weren't able to be passed on to others. I've been working overtime, which is great for my economical situation, but it's surprisingly draining working just an extra 45 min a day. I'm not complaining-I still heart my job as much as ever....I just wish I had a *little* extra day in each work day.

I've been battling whether I should move to a bigger (more expensive) apartment or rent a small house or maybe even purchase a house. I have a big list of pros and cons for all of them. I have until June 10th to really make a decision (that's when my lease is up here).

I have a HUGE volunteer project coming up-more on that later. It's on May 3rd, I'm managing about 130 volunteers of all ages.

This weekend though, I am leading a group at a Children's Day celebration in a city of nearly 100% migrant workers, so I'll get to practice my Spanish. It will be my third project with the group and I have loved it each time! It's about six hours though-that's a long time. And then on Sunday I have my regular project, Love Letters (making cards for terminally ill kids).

Tons going on!

I watched I Am Legend last weekend and I HIGHLY recommend it---one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

And I read this book this weekend:
I could barely put it down-it was really good. I'm not sure how I found it, I think it was one of those times when I was browsing on Amazon and they have the "if you like this, you might like this" section and I tend to click on one random book and that leads me on a trail of random books that Amazon is kind enough to recommend.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails