Donate Here

Another Unknowing Guest Blogger!!!

Hi everyone,
I am going to be walking in the Relay for Life on June 21-22 on the Best Buy Team, and am trying to help raise money for cancer research and education programs through the american red cross. This is a cause very close to my heart as I have been through this hell myself, and wish to help raise monies to the end goal of curing cancer so that others to not have to suffer.

Recently I lost my Uncle Dick to cancer. He is my motivator for the walk this year and I will be dedicating our funds raised to him. I have great memories from my youth of this strong, super cool guy....black leather jacket, sunglasses, motorcycle....I remember thinking I was going to grow up and marry him someday (obviously this was when I was real young). And to have him get beat by this horrible disease is just one more reason we need to do all we can to help others fight it.

If you could please support me in this walk by clicking on the link below and donating, I would greatly appreciate it. Every dollar counts and if I can just collect 5.00 from everyone I know, then our team will definitely reach our goal of 7500.00. Please click the link below to donate.

Thanks Jenny
DONATE HERE!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails