Aches and Pains Be Gone!

Is there anything better in the world than a good massage??
I had some medical issues this year and as far as I can tell, the only good thing to come from that is that I have reached the maximum I have to pay before my insurance kicks in and starts paying 100%. And so....anything I potentially want to do that requires medical insurance, I'm doing!!

First thing, of course, was to figure out how to get free massages and it turned out to be very easy! I have had TMJ for years and just deal with the pain of it as it flares up and enjoy the peace when it is not a problem. Everything is connected in your body (and mine) and so it isn't just my jaw that is affected, it's my entire left side. My left shoulder is about 4-5inches higher than my right one. My left cheekbone sits a little higher too (which is great for wearing glasses-I used to think my ears were just crooked!).

My doctor is wonderful - I emailed him, explained what I wanted and within 48 hrs, he had a letter approving me to get weekly massages for "neck pain" - because he knows that insurance is sticky about TMJ.

And so it begins.....my first massage was today and I'm on for the next few Mondays. FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the very best thing to happen to Mondays since How I Met Your Mother-which is a great show (Monday nights on NBC)!!!

Starring a grown up Doogie Howser!!!!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Kaylen-

    I too always have lopsided glasses but mine IS because of uneven ears...they say it is because I had to share space in my mothers womb with my twin brother....sometimes it is very noticeable...even have to tell the beautician to cut my hair by lookiing not by measuring the same on each side...take care!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails