Why Aren't You Sleeping, Kaylen?


Oh....because there was a new amazing book release this last week.

This series, starting with Eragon, then Eldest and now Brisingr, is AMAZING. I'm not typically a big sci-fi/fantasy genre-lover, but these books are amazing.
AMAZING!!!


It's 784 pages, but really, I wish it was 784 more.


Christopher Paolini is a really great writer, I can not say that enough times, because really-he is a GREAT writer!!

**oh and I went to bingo after work yesterday with an old friend.
We didn't win....but the enthusiasm we displayed was worth more than what we could have won. And, as always, it was fun to hang out with friends.

Crazy Ali

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    OMG! I am my own category! I loved when blogs say "filed under" Is that weird?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails