I Love my Monk

Have you seen the tv show called Monk?
I didn't like it at first and the boy got hooked on it while at grandma's one time but now-I LOOOOOVE it.
It's about a detective who is obsessive compulsive and has every phobia in the world.

But one of the greatest parts - the theme song.
Sing along (as I always do):


It's a jungle out there
Disorder and confusion everywhere
No one seems to care. Well I do.
Hey, who's in charge here?
It's a jungle out there
Poison in the very air we breathe
Do you know what's in the water that you drink?
Well I do, and it's amazing
People think I'm crazy, 'cause I worry all the time
If you paid attention, you'd be worried too
You better pay attention
Or this world we love so much might just kill you
I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. It's a jungle out there
If you haven't seen the show-you should.
And if you've only seen one episode, you won't have fallen in love with the show as I have. You must suffer through until you get to know him, and to know him is to love him.

2 comments:

  1. Nat said...:

    Haha that's hilarious. I totally sing to the song too!

  1. If I could afford to put one more TV show in my rotation that would be it. I love Phsych too but those are shows I catch on DVD.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails