I don't quite understand why no one has helped this poor elderly man fix his eyebrows.
It's not like he's just sitting in a nursing home somewhere...he's actually on tv EVERY week. And I really like listening to him-he's like the old crotchety grandfather of your best friend (which makes him slightly endearing). I don't agree with a lot of his views, but I enjoy hearing his point of view. He's 89 going on 159.
89 years of growing out his eyebrows.
Here are some great Andy quotes:
- Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
- People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe.
- Anyone who watches golf on television would enjoy watching the grass grow on the greens.
- Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning lousy hunter.
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
Thanks Andy for reminding me to get my eyebrows waxed!