Cute Little Caterpillars, Mr. Rooney


I don't quite understand why no one has helped this poor elderly man fix his eyebrows.

It's not like he's just sitting in a nursing home somewhere...he's actually on tv EVERY week. And I really like listening to him-he's like the old crotchety grandfather of your best friend (which makes him slightly endearing). I don't agree with a lot of his views, but I enjoy hearing his point of view. He's 89 going on 159.

89 years of growing out his eyebrows.

Here are some great Andy quotes:
  • Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
  • People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe.
  • Anyone who watches golf on television would enjoy watching the grass grow on the greens.
  • Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning lousy hunter.
  • The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.


Thanks Andy for reminding me to get my eyebrows waxed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails