NaBloPoMo Trouble

I signed up for the NaBloPoMo - which means I'm supposed to post every day for the month of November. It's hard though...I don't always have time or something I want to write about.



I'm pretty sure this started from the idea of NaNoWriMo, which I have always been interested in, but never had the courage/ability to join in on---it stands for National Novel Writing Month (which is November). It's pretty popular, which is surprising because writing a novel is a long hard process and 30 days really isn't long enough. I'm not sure on the quality of the novels that come out of it but I think the plan isn't so much to write a perfect novel, it's just to dedicate 30 days to writing.

And so here we are....now we have the same thing for blogging.
And here I am...feeling pressure. And blogging about blogging. What a dork.
I'm just too tired right now -it's been a long birthday weekend for us here, my baby is sixteen. SIXTEEN!!

And somehow, I thought he would be more grown up instantly. But alas, that isn't the case.
More details and pictures to come later this week.

2 comments:

  1. laura said...:

    Ah yes, not having time! I have no idea how Edan's going to go through all of the many people who signed up this year!

    Happy bloggy and good luck. ;)

  1. oh everyone is doing it, I wish I would have signed up this year but forgot.

    Happy Blogging (and yes I am behind)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails