Not the Song of the Day

There is construction going on in my building at work and TWO days ago, there was three very loud noises from the floor above us and without a moment's thought to consider her actions, one of the ladies nearby burst out with a "Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me...." and then just went back to work as if nothing had happened.

And TWO DAYS later, I am still singing this song in my head.

Thanks Jodi. You're the best.


Sing along:


Hey girl what ya doin' down there
Dancin' alone every night while I live right above you?
I can hear your
music playin'

2 comments:

  1. Dan-E said...:

    i've had songs stuck in my head before but not quite to this degree... usually, listening to some of my favorite songs on my itunes helps. good luck.

  1. hehe I love the use of the Sims in that video :)

    I never actually thought about what that song was about before....I will never listen to it the same again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails