Testing Testing- Come in, Jurassic Park, Come in!

video

This is the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios (in slow motion so you can see my boy!)- just testing the video feature! Yay for blogger - could it be this easy to post a video???

We visited here in January of 2006 (wow-was it really that long ago??), well, I'm pretty sure it was 06...maybe 07? Anyway, it wasn't very hot, but it was PERFECT - there was about 8 other people at the park. I think Andrew rode on this ride about 10 times in a row without once having to wait. I only went 2 or 3 times because 1) the water was COLD and 2) um, the ride is SCARY.

We also went to Disney for 3 or 4 days (see the trend with my memory?) and it also was not crowded. I don't how it worked out so *magically* but it did, we barely ever had to wait in line-EVER. Which really makes the visit so much better.

1 comments:

  1. Nat said...:

    I went on that ride a few times- LOVED IT! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails