A New Way to Restrain Your Baby


It's been a long time since I've had a baby, but one never forgets the hassle and trouble of trying to use the restroom when you're out in public (or even not) and you have no one to watch your little pumpkin-head.


But luckily, times have changed and now....introducing: The Babykeeper!!!! Genius. Pure genius.





I don't know that I would have bought it - it's $39.99 plus shipping, but it would have been fun for someone to give as a gift. If you're someone who is out and about a lot-this would be handy.
I wish they had one to use for teens. Like a harness to keep him tethered to something so he's never able to step one foot into the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. monkey said...:

    oh. my. god.
    this made me laugh so hard.
    also reminds me of how badly i sometimes want to wallpaper my house in velcro and then create a vest for the baby so that i can just stick her to a wall somewhere if i need free hands. she'll be safe and soon become unafraid of heights.

  1. Ok now I think this is genius. And honestly probably very helpful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails