Just Wait...

Too busy to write....but here's a picture I took from one of the many times I was sitting and waiting for my son to be done with something, like a class or a sporting event or a lesson.
I should have been keeping track of all the time I have waited as a parent so I could pass on this valuable piece of info to future mothers-to-be. It's one of those things that people don't warn you about....the loss of your time in a very nonproductive way.

I usually use my waiting time to catch up on phone calls (I typically don't like talking on the phone), or cleaning my car, or reading--lots and lots of reading has been done while just sitting and waiting...


1 comments:

  1. Nice picture!!!

    Yeah I always carry a book in my purse for when I get stuck somewhere waiting with nothing to do. I refuse to talk on the phone LOL :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails