- John Travolta's son dying.
- The number of animals with no homes.
- Religion in general.
- My friend in the army told me that they have spent $300 trillion in the last year, just in his office alone.
- The price of really great hotels in Las Vegas.
- Rising gas prices.
- Windows that drip condensation that I have to clean up before the stupid cat jumps into it.
- The trouble with Gaza (I don't fully comprehend what is going on, but it is clearly a complete disaster).
- Intolerance by humans.
- The lack of good male role models in my culture.
California drought: then and now
3 days ago