Baby Animals For All

A new favorite website is here!!!

ZooBorns!!!
A website for all zoos to post their new baby animal pics.

Who does not love baby animals?
--If you raised your hand to that, you should really consider therapy - cause baby animals are precious!!! I LOOOOOVE baby animals!!!!

Go check out the site, especially if your throat feels like sandpaper and it feels like you're swallowing knives every time you swallow anything, anything at all. And you start coughing as soon as you speak more than 15 words at any given time. And if you spoke like Bobby Brady all morning with a fun squeaky voice and then in the afternoon you switched voices and someone told you that you sound like Bea Arthur. Or if you have bouts of cold sweats and hot flashes. yep---go check out the site then, cause it will make you smile through your pain.

I'm not going to make a joke about this looking like one of the octuplets -cause I'm not mean, yo.




The only time in it's life that a rhino can be called "cute."


Kitties!! All kitties everywhere are awesome! I love them all!!! (said the future crazy cat lady)
















Baby giraffes!!! They are like the nerds of the animal kingdom. I adore them. They are awkward and look like they just don't know what to do with their oafish limbs.

4 comments:

  1. TQ said...:

    You don't sound like Bea :)
    Have you shared those giraffe pics with Nik? She'd love them too!

  1. Jules said...:

    My students would LOVE that site!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    If you want a major dose of baby animals go to this site: http://www.babyanimalz.com/

    AR ANONYMOUS

  1. kilax said...:

    Oh gosh. I am adding that to my reader RIGHT NOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails