I'm Leaving....On A Jet Plane

Don't be alarmed, but I may be away for a number of days....I'm going to Vegas!!!

It's my first vacation alone -almost ever. Like a real vacation, not just an overnight with friends, but a real "I'm leaving town and going far away" type of vacation!!!!
So if anyone needs me, you can find me here:
Most likely, this will be the best place to look for me:
Just follow the sounds of someone winning big. I'll be in the chair next to them. I always seem to bring good luck to whoever I sit down next to, but don't typically have it myself.

I hope to spend some time here as well:


If I do happen to win big and am sober enough to type---you all will be the first to know about it!!!

8 comments:

  1. Michelle said...:

    Ooh .. have lots of fun!

  1. mom said...:

    have a wonderful time and give Amy a hug from us.
    Love you!

  1. Nat said...:

    KAYLEN! You need to win big... in the name of all Bingo players who never win! I hope you have a ton of fun and enjoy seeing your friend! I'm expecting to here ALL of the details when you get back. Have fun pretending to be a journalist. ;)

  1. Alison said...:

    What will I do without you? HAVE FUN!!!!!! Enjoy yourself!!

  1. I hope you won!!!! Though as I said you were already WAY Up!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails