Another Contest....Already?!

Not mine - another mom blogger. If you're looking to be a winner, head on over to her blog:
Sanity Check, One Two...

She has a nice prize package for just her 100th posting. Puts my prize package to shame. If you win it after finding her link from me, please come back and share! Cause that makes me a winner by association.

Actually, you can enter her drawing, but I'm a winner all around lately, so I'll probably win. Humor her and enter anyway cause it's fun to get lots of comments! :)


Oh, and if you're looking for some funny reading, try This Site. (but be warned that it has the F-word in its title so if you're looking online from, say, a government job -you might want to not click there! you know who you are). It's a funny site though.

And if you're a fan of bunnies, try this site: A Bunny A Day. Who doesn't like cute fuzzy bunnies?

2 comments:

  1. Nicole said...:

    Hey thanks! I hope you win :)

  1. kilax said...:

    Oh my gosh. That animal site is too funny. Ha! I can see myself losing a few hours over there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails