Daylight Savings Time Sucks!

Or the Spring forward part does anyway! I do love the Fall back part of it...
I want my hour back!!!!!

I didn't get out of bed until 11:00am!!! I hate that-I just missed my entire morning!
I should note that I did wake up at 8 and read for a bit and then, as usual, my eyes got sleepy. I MUST finish my book today!!!

Anyway, this was my morning:
Woke up, brushed teeth (it's imperative to do this immediately upon waking), read 50 pages, went back to sleep.

Woke up, shocked it was 11am and walked on treadmill for 50 minutes while watching Rock of Love (don't be a hater).

Ate 5 girl scout cookies and gained back all calories just walked off. Lame.


Hopefully my afternoon will go better....stay tuned for the exciting details.

9 comments:

  1. julia said...:

    I love "Rock of Love" oh! shhhhhh. don't tell :)
    Also don't tell me what happened! I don't get it till 9pm PDT. Yes, daylight time. I don't mind it. It means summer is coming. Yay!
    Oh, and treadmill? good for you. Send some of that motivation to me in Seattle.

  1. Yaya said...:

    Argh, I know! I hate daylight savings!

  1. Christina said...:

    I agree it totally blows. The worst is the Monday after the time change. It was so dark at 6 or was it 5 am. Need me some sleep!

  1. April said...:

    We woke up with 20 minutes to get Sylvia to school - and this is WITH all the clocks set correctly. Argh.

  1. Kristen said...:

    I wish I had my hour back too! I like the stay light longer part but not at the expense of lossing an hour of sleep

    Hope you have a great week!

  1. I am with you, DST sucks during spring/summer. I am just not a fan :)

    Never watched Rock of Love but I have friends that love it. Since I watch soooo many things on TV, I won't hate on anyone (well maybe those people that watch The Hills but only cause I am old LOL)

  1. Alison said...:

    I'm tired too

  1. Nicole said...:

    OMG I cant remember the last time I slept past 9 am (that was on mothers day)! I'm lucky if I get to sleep till 7 am!!!

  1. Okay, the 'spring ahead' part should totally take place on Friday afternoon to get out of work early; and the 'fall back' part needs to take place on Monday morning for that extra hour of sleep!

    I am with you on having to brush my teeth ASAP in the morning. It doesn't matter how bad I need to pee, I must brush my teeth first. Yes, I'm weird. To continue with my weirdness, I too watch Brett. It's like an accident on the side of the road...I must see what's going on. I do admit that I get a bit grossed out when he's kissing these girls/women/skanks; he slobbers all over their face. Gag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails