Do You Love Tetris??

And do you have 10 spare hours?

If so, you will LOVE this website!! It's what they play in Russia (with a big bottle of vodka and a furry hat)- check it out HERE. It's hilarious.
Here's a screen shot, but it's really hard to tell how enormous your playing field is...
See the little rectangle? That's one of your pieces. It has a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go. I'm not zoomed out!! That's what it really looks like.




I can't personally play it because I don't have 10 hrs to wait while I make a line. Maybe if you have this in the background while you work, this would be fun. You could type an email, read an email, get a coffee and discuss American Idol (which I don't watch) while you wait for one piece to slowly drop. You can hold the space bar to make them drop faster, but even in doing that - it takes FOOOOORRRRREEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRR.
I really do love the game of tetris, especially in the old arcade game where you're standing next to someone and playing on a split screen and you can see out of the corner of your eye that they are getting closer and closer to the top and you only have to hold out for a *little* while longer. LOVE it.
I love a LOT of games really. One of the things I'm most excited about with having a new house is having a better opportunity to invite people over for games nights. Yes, I can do this in my apartment, but it's different walking into someones house as opposed to a tiny apartment. And don't even get me started on the parking situation!!
I'm not saying I'm super-mad-competitive, but if you step up to my game, I am most likely going to talk smack and I am going to try REALLY hard and will most likely whine or blame the machine if I don't win (but why would I not win???).

7 comments:

  1. Alison said...:

    Don't dis' Idol!

  1. Christina said...:

    Tetris is awesome, I used to steal eh borrow my brother's game boy to play it. Ahhh those were the days.

  1. April said...:

    I used to LOVE Tetris. But alas, no 10 hours to spare...

  1. Tori said...:

    Oh yes, I used to be addicted to it on my Gameboy back in the day!

  1. Amber Star said...:

    Having games to play is fun, but something that takes that long is not fun.

    I used to play Bejewled a lot, but not so much anymore.

  1. kilax said...:

    I LOVE games too! And I LOVE Tetris! We got it for the XBox, but it's so old we have a wii now. We should get it for the wii. I love to play it with my husband.

    We have 5 friends coming over for dinner and games next Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! Playing games with people is really fun - you bond and learn a lot about them :)

  1. I have to say that I am addicted to playing Tetris but I can go without it if I have to...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails