Guuuuuuuh - REAT!

Today has been a super-busy day at work. One of those days when you sit down to do something and then you look up and realize it's been three hours. That was me today.

I worked on a stupid f*ing (censored for Aunt Jean) report two nights ago-that would be my SUNDAY night----the day of rest night!!!----- and could NOT make it work. Then tried again on Monday. Then again on Tuesday. Nothing. Same blank computer stare, that's all I got.

But today.
TODAY!!!!
TODAY the bluebirds sang.

The mystery was solved, the report is working and now I can move on to the next.

It's like Groundhog Day at work since our teammate had to "leave" us. I just feel like we spin in circles a lot of times.

But today.
TODAY!!!
Bluebirds sang, and we stopped spinning for a good 30 minutes.


Get ready to sing again tomorrow little birdies!!!

Some of the girls at work sang this Hall and Oates classic throughout the day today and now the bluebirds won't stop whistling this tune:



(does anyone ever watch videos that people embed in their blogs??? Besides me, I mean)

5 comments:

  1. Amanda said...:

    WOW! Itw been ages since I heard this song!

  1. paisana said...:

    I know what you mean! I had been working my butt off and then one day, it just stopped, and I was like "Hey, where did February go?" ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!

  1. Christina said...:

    I wish for days like that sometimes, when it just flys by!

  1. Storm said...:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog(s). I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment.

  1. Pamela Kramer said...:

    I don't understand your email address please contact me at happypandababy(at)gmail(dot)com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails