It's the Ultimate Blog Party 2009!!!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Look, I'm being blog-social!!


Sometimes I feel like I'm not social enough. I do something with friends about once a week, I work in an office with lots of chatty women, I have a teen at home to be around (when he isn't cooped up in his room) - but sometimes I feel a little anti-social. But I'm happy with the way things are so it's not like I feel lonely or sad or anything. I am really happy just hanging out at home, doing a puzzle, chillin with the kitties a lot of the time. And sometimes I go out and have a lot of fun, but sometimes-I don't wanna.

And it's the same in the blogosphere. Sometimes I don't comment or read very many blogs (most especially when I'm super-busy at work). But sometimes I will spend HOURS and HOURS getting caught up and reading all about what my fabulous bloggger-friends have been up to.

But this is a PAAAAR-Tay!!!

Come check it out - explore with me. Don't be afraid. I've never been to one either, but I hear all the cool kids will be there.

And there are prizes!!!

For those of you in the party mix, I'm hoping to win prize numbers 58!!! It's an electric mixer!!! This is totally going to help me be a great baker! I want it, I want it, I need it, I want it!!
However, I would totally not feel like I'm settling if I were to win: 19, 21, 22, 26, 24, 91, 103, USC32, or 49.

There are a TON of people participating. If you click on the banner up top, it takes you to a nice organized listing of links. You can spend ten minutes exploring other random blogs or ten hours.

Some of the bloggers are getting together in real time - if I come across any from my area, I will totally stalk them until they agree to meet in real life! See how fun this is??

Did you come from the party and this is your first time here?

Feel free to stay awhile.

28 comments:

  1. H.K. said...:

    Hi! Nice to meet you! Happy partying!

  1. Mommy Mo said...:

    What bloggers are getting together IRL and why wasn't I invited? WHINEEEEEEEE.

    It's very nice to meet you and I hope you come around to visit.

    www.growingupmo.com

  1. Dominique said...:

    Hi,
    dropping by via UBC.. a mixer will be great.. I too am aiming for a K-mixer so that I can whip up some fab cakes easily :)

  1. At parties, I'm always the quiet one, so I know how you feel about being social. But at a virtual party, it gets a lot easier.

  1. Tori said...:

    What? Chatty women at work? Never! ;)

  1. Yaya said...:

    Ummmm...hate to tell ya...but George Clooney is MY secret husband...so yeah....he just dumped you. ;)

  1. ~Sandy~ said...:

    Happy UBP '09!!! Thanks for stopping by my party earlier :o) You should definitely join in on the VGNO fun...you get to meet tons of awesome bloggers in the process. have a wonderful weekend

  1. jodifur said...:

    I'm party hopping! Hope to see you at my party!

  1. Hey, I hopped here from my comment section. Thanks for stopping by inmates. I too want that cool Kitchen Aid mixer.... but good luck to you. It will make my kitchen look fabulous even if I didn't use it often. =)

  1. I was mentioning to my husband that I thought I had more time for me when I was raising our son alone. Mmm.
    These days I would love a whole day for just me but I work 60 hours a week. Ugh!
    I did enjoy my visit to your blog.
    Enjoy the party!
    It's another brisk windy day in Vegas!

  1. MoodyMommy said...:

    Thank you for coming to my paaar-tey!! I love the pictures on your blog header...

    Off to another paaaar-tey

  1. Amanda said...:

    Hi! I've never heard of a blog party before. This looks fun :)

  1. Thanks for visiting! You are social!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy
    Celebrating Six Months (giveaway on 03/19/09 post)!

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by... as for being 'anti social'... well, I can be too but only cause I work and have to listen to customers complain and so when I get home... I want to head off to bed... drop by any time... you are more then welcome to drop by... take care... Fliss

  1. Mommiedaze said...:

    Just stopping by UBP hopping. Nice to meet you! It is hard to keep up with blog reading and commenting when you're busy. It happens to all of us. Come on over to mommiedaze.com and day hi!

  1. Nicole said...:

    I still love your blog! Have fun getting to know more bloggy friends :)

  1. Megan said...:

    Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and thank you for visiting my blog. I can totally relate on the anti-social thing. Sometimes a girl just needs her space.

    Nice to meet you!

  1. Kristie said...:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comment! It is nice to meet you! Hope you are having fun at the party :-)

  1. JamericanSpice said...:

    Nice to meet you!

    Talk about a party!

    I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

    Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

  1. Amberleigh said...:

    Wow! Stopped by from UBP and I lvoe the blog! You are so funny! I will definately be coming back!

  1. Mocha Dad said...:

    Just stopping by to party with you. Have a great week.

  1. kilax said...:

    Sometimes I am really into reading and commenting, and sometimes I'm not. It's strange how it comes and goes!

  1. Mama Bub said...:

    Thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet you.

  1. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

  1. Pamela Kramer said...:

    Congratulations! You are a prize winner. Stay tuned...

  1. Kaylen said...:

    omg-i won i won i won i won!!!!
    I never ever win!!!!
    I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. Hey Kaylen-

    What did you win??

    I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party (after party) to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

    This week to keep the party going a little longer, I am hosting a few more giveaways. Stop by and see what you can win!

    Stacie
    The Divine Miss Mommy
    http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
    http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails