Meet the Next Bachelor Everyone!

On the plane coming home, the stewardess made an announcement:

"Hi everyone,a quick announcement-one especially for the ladies, I know that the finale of The Bachelor is on tonight and we are trying our best to get you home in time to watch it. And on that note, everyone please take one moment and turn your attention to the young man in seat 18D, and welcome Brandon - who we have learned is going to be the next Bachelor looking for love. Brandon, stand up and give a little wave...."

To which, Brandon reluctantly did a half stand and waved while shaking his head with a sweet little smile on his face.

Brandon wasn't movie-star pretty like this last bachelor, but he was okay I guess.

And then the stewardess came by and said in a cute little southern accent, "I'm sorry - your friend told me and we were all just so excited to have you on board. We all love the show!"

And Brandon shook his head and blushed all adorable-like and said you shouldn't listen to him!

And then five minutes later, another stewardess comes by and leans in to Brandon and says, "is it true Brandon?" And Brandon says, NO, he made that up!

And then five minutes later, the final seat check before we take off and the third stewardess comes by and says, "so it's not true Brandon? You're not really the next bachelor?"

Brandon: NO, he lied...I'm sorry, you shouldn't listen to him.

And then the first one comes back and says she's sorry she didn't mean to embarrass him and he says, no-he does this every time we go anywhere!

Apparently Brandon's friend saw that there were two empty first-class seats available and thought he had a good plan for getting up front! Ha- didn't work.

I love the attempt though, it was pretty funny how it backfired on them.

11 comments:

  1. Kristen said...:

    Thanks for coming by my blog. It's always fun to meet other bloggers.
    What a funny story. With friends like that who needs enemies...LOL

    Sounds like you had a great trip to Vegas. My hubs and I went a few years ago. It was lots of fun. We are going again next week but for a half marathon in NV...I'm sure we will stop by the strip and see everything again!

  1. WA said...:

    Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Nice to meet you.
    And if you're trying to scam a seat in first class, it's probably better to pretend you're on American Idol. But then again, they might ask you to sing...

  1. Christina said...:

    Poor Brandon's friend because revenge is going to be served cold.

  1. San said...:

    haha, that is pretty funny.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    If those ladies were true bachelor fans they would have known he was lying because this season was the final season (so they say)

  1. IIDLYYCKMA said...:

    ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. Yaya said...:

    Oh my gosh! That is so funny!!

    I used to fly to Ohio by myself as a teen to visit family for the summer and I remember I used to make up stories for the ppl I was sitting next to, like that I was a breakthrough music star and crap like that. Man, I was messed up! ;)

  1. Nicole said...:

    OMG that is hilarious!!! You think Brandon would learn to warn people when he travels with his "buddy". I would have been kicking some butt.
    Thanks for your kind words the other day, they mean a lot to me.
    Stop by again, my contest started today!

  1. Slyde said...:

    his friend had some balls... good for him! :)

  1. kilax said...:

    Ha! I would have been so embarrassed if I was that guy!

  1. krista said...:

    i kind of wish brandon wouldn't have said anything. that would have made it even better when there (a) isn't another season or (b) there is another season with a completely different guy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails