WINNERS!!!!


Congrats to the winners of the Let's Make a Deal drawing:
1. Mom
2. Alison
3. San


Yay---I love you all and you are all winners. Sorry that not everyone can be a prize winner though. Maybe next time!

(I have pictures of my lovely assistant picking names, but I can't find my camera cord thingy and my built in memory card reader isn't working and my plug in memory card isn't working!!)

BUT the fun is not over---The confusion continues... Now we need to decide who gets what....

Here are the prizes:

A lovely paper pack from Target!!
A $25 gift prepaid Visa!!
A lovely gag gift - to be disclosed at a future date.

Ready, boys and girls? It's time to vote.




Pick a door for each person - Only vote for each door once, of course.
- don't get it? sigh...this is a mess, isn't it?
- comment like so: Alison, door blah; Mom, door blah, San, door blah (or something similar)
This is the interactive part!! Let's give these lovely readers a prize
Please vote in the comments below (unfortunately, I can not get a poll to work because all of my electronics have ganged up against me).
(and really-I'm bored of this contest already---so please vote)

11 comments:

  1. Michelle said...:

    San, door 1
    Alison, door 2
    and Mom, door 3

    I like the doors. I think it was a great touch.

  1. kilax said...:

    Mom, 3, San 2, Alison 1

  1. San said...:

    OMG!OMG!OMG! I won! I never win!
    I am soooooo excited!! :)
    Thank you, Kaylen (or whoever picked my name out of the hat *haha*

    Ok, so here is my vote (if I can vote, since I am a winner?!)

    Mom, door 1
    Alison, door 3
    San, door 2

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    Alison Door 2. San 1. Mom 3.

  1. mom said...:

    San door 1
    Allison door 2
    mom door 3

  1. kim said...:

    Mom, door 1
    Alison, door 2
    San, door 3

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Alison, door 2
    San, door 3
    Mom, door 1

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    I hope door 2 is the best prize!!!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I jumping up and down in my chicken outfit screamimg, DOOR#1 DOOR#1 DOOR#1!!!

    Tim the Mortgage Guy

  1. Fresh Mommy said...:

    What a great idea, and I love the doors!! Ok, so I don't know this mom, but to me the names go great in order with the doors... Mom-1, Allison-2, San-3!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails