Better Off Ted!!!

OMG - I happened to be stopped on ABC when this new show, Better Off Ted, was on in the background while I checked to see if Lost was new tonight....and WOW-this show is FUNNY.

I knew about the show because my girl Ellen is married to one of the stars of the show and I had heard her talk about it before, but I really didn't think it was going to be a comedy of this type...as in, the omg-did-they-just-say-that type. But it IS.

The part where I started at was where this nice black man is in his lab working. The light keeps going off, the motion detectors aren't working. Soon, we come to find that the detectors are not detecting black people. So the black man gets stuck in the lab all night---motion detected door blah blah, funny tongue-in-cheek very un-politically correct jokes (and I am a very PC kind of girl mind you)....then they go to commercial which is typically where I tune out and head back to paying attention to what is really important: Catching up on my blogger friends (hi Yaya, hi blogger-formerly-known-as-Monkey, hi Nicole, hi San! hi everyone I haven't gotten to yet...).

Anyway, the commercial is about diversity and I'm not really paying attention until I hear them say this:
"just like we enjoy varieties of food, we enjoy varieties of people.....even
though we can't eat them."
And THAT is when I realized it's not a real commercial. Certainly was attention-grabbing though!

And now it's time for Lost, the best show ever. Toodles.

7 comments:

  1. Slyde said...:

    Lost kicked its usual amount of ass last night...

    and i could some off TED last night too... i liked it.

  1. Christina said...:

    I saw the premier but fell asleep in the middle cause I am old.

  1. krista said...:

    i'm totally like prince.
    the artist formerly known as....
    :-)

  1. Damselfly said...:

    I'll have to mention that to my friend named Ted!

  1. LiLu said...:

    Oooo- I missed the premiere, but I'll definitely check it out!

  1. Amber said...:

    We watch Better off Ted, too. I am trying not to get too attached. Rumor has it it is possibly on the chopping blocks. :-(

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Rumor has it your house hunting this weekend!

    Tim the Mortgage Guy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails