The End of The Waiting Game

Sorry San, Alison, Mom - I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to hear what you've won....(well, Mom wasn't-she went to the beach for the weekend)

Door #1: WINNER - San

Woohoo-you won the Target paper pack, 2 glammy notebooks with 3D images, 1 sparkly material covered notebook and two smaller fun flowery notebook and one page marker. (all of which I really wanted to keep for myself).



Door #2: WINNER - Alison - MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

$25 Visa gift card


Door #3: WINNER - Mom - wah wah wah, it's the not-so-great gift.


You have won a 1973 blue Vega!!!

(just kidding, I think you already had that!)

you win: a weird card game that I got in a random gift pack, 2 sand dollars complete with sand, one good luck leprechaun.

And the longest and most confusing contest in the world is over!!!

6 comments:

  1. San said...:

    Yay! I am so excited!! I am totally all for stationary stuff!! This is awesome!!
    Thank you so much!!!

    Do I email you my address or how do we go from here?

  1. Kaylen said...:

    Yes please!! My email is in my profile. :)

  1. krista said...:

    sand dollars are the best gift ever!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I was hoping for a donkey behind door #3!

    Mortgage Guy Tim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails