SEVEN DAYS TO GO!!!

S E V E N !!!!



I'm moving into my first house EVER in just SEVEN days!!!!


  • Seven, the number of dwarves Snow White adopted.
  • Seven, the super-great movie where Brad Pitt cries like a 7-year old, "What's in the box????"
  • Seven, the only number less than 15 which cannot be represented as the sum of the squares of three integers. (Yeah, I have no idea)
  • Seven, the number of spots on a ladybug.
  • Seven, the number of holes in most mammals heads.
  • Seven, the number of wonders of the world (supposedly - but it's eight if you count my new house!).
  • Seven, the number of lives a cat has, except my big girl Ginger, who was stuck flailing between the folded card table and the wall the other day while I sat nearby and barely wondered what the noise was.






SEVEN days!!!

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails