Things I Love Today

MY NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!
I need to get a fair amount of stuff put away still, I have one room with no furniture, and there is almost nothing on the walls yet, but it's perfect just the way it is so far.
I love waking up in my bed and having natural light available if I want to read in bed (which I would have done if I knew which box holds my book).
I love that I can't just turn in one position and reach my closet, my dresser, my bed and my door. I actually have to walk from the closet to the bed - this is a great exercise plan!! I have to walk more than ten feet to get from one end of the house to the other! It's wonderful.
I love that I don't hear someone walking above me.
I love that I have natural light in almost every single room in the house.
I love my new fridge.
I love having a garage.

I LOVE it.
I could go on for about 72 more reasons I love it....just take my word for it, it's WONDERFUL.

And the move could not have gone better. My moving crew of friends and family were magical. The family had half the truck loaded by themselves before my friends and I even got there, then when we went back for a second load, they unloaded my entire kitchen!!! How amazing is that?? I moved in and the kitchen was fully unloaded! Someone even lined up all the canned and boxed goods along the front of each cupboard, "Sleeping with the Enemy" style...I had to change that immediately cause that part of the movie is no joke-it's fairly creepy, but it was SO nice to have everything put away for me!

It was an awesome move - and then the best part was when we were all done and we all just hung out and had pizza and chatted....on the deck of my NEW HOUSE!!!

The family got us a new lawn mower for a gift and it looks like Andrew will be using it tomorrow or Wednesday. We are pretty excited to have it, though I imagine it will be a struggle to get in the habit of having to use it weekly or so.

The seller of the house left this note:


Very sweet..kinda sad.

LOVE my new house!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Amy said...:

    Congrats on the new place! Sleeping with the Enemy is creepy! Be sure to check and make the bath towels are perfectly aligned either. Just kidding! ;)

  1. Nat said...:

    YAY! I am so sorry I haven't been able to come and see it or help move, but homework is kicking me in the rear this weekend. I will be over there just as soon as I can and we can revel in the wonderfullness(definitely not a word that is your new home! :)

  1. Nicole said...:

    I'm so excited for you! congratulations!

  1. Sarah said...:

    Congrats! There's nothing like having a place that is truly your own.

  1. krista said...:

    that note made me cry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails