Why, Earth, Why???

Why are you so hot? I have central air conditioning in my new house--but do I want to have to run it all day, every day? No, Earth, I don't.

Could we keep it to a nice 79 degrees? Is that so bad? I love that temperature. Lots of people do. It's warm enough you don't need a sweater, but not so warm that you sweat buckets.

I can't afford to cool the house all day and have to take two showers because I wanted to put my new patio table together and it happened to take 90 minutes (I have no idea why...there were 3 of us working on it) and it was 3,000 degrees in the sun on the deck.

SEVENTY-NINE please.
seventy....nine....

3 comments:

  1. Yaya said...:

    We don't have central air....oy.

  1. BeautifulWreck said...:

    All I have to say is budget billing. It is a wonderful thing.

  1. San said...:

    Uh, 79 would be the PERFECT temperature, I agree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails