I'm Tired!

The sun makes me sleepy.

Hot and sunny days to me mean that my allergies are going to act up, I'm going to be miserable and I'm going to be sleepy.

Summer nights are pretty great though. Last night, I had 5 friends over and we sat on the deck in my new patio set and played Outburst. The night was beautiful. Summer days over 85 though--not so great.

My house is messy for the first time since I moved in. I had every intent to clean it after the afternoon bingo session today but instead I laid down on my new over-sized chair (over-sized, as in the size of a small couch) and promptly fell asleep. I must go clean it before the New House Patrol comes by and gives me a ticket for being ungrateful in not taking care of my beloved new space.

1 comments:

  1. Nat said...:

    Outburst was fun! So what if your house is messy? Enjoy your chair nap ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails