Mystery Present!

After the inspection on my house, we sent over a list of things for the new seller to fix. One of the things he said he would not do is to install a safety pole of some sort in front of the meter on the side of the house. I was kind of bummed, cause I have no idea how to do this and had planned on getting some concrete blocks or maybe some bricks to stack up in front of it, as it is on the side of my house, in the RV parking section, or an extra spot for friends to park in…and it makes me extremely nervous to have it exposed.

As I was coming home yesterday, I saw something looking odd on the side of the house…and sure enough---I have a new pole!!!
I never saw or heard anyone around the house.

It’s a mystery, yeah?
Along those lines…if my mystery person wants to do anymore secret work for me, I have a rotted board in my deck that needs replacing and then I need to seal the whole deck. I’ll leave the sealant outside. Have at it.

And thanks to my mystery handy person!!!


3 comments:

  1. Alison said...:

    Really? Are you serious? Oh my gosh that is so COOOOOOOOL!!!

  1. BeautifulWreck said...:

    That is great. I love it when things like this happen.

  1. Nat said...:

    Haha, that is hilarious. How random. :) You need to blog your list of things to do and see if they magically get done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails