Random Thoughts Tuesday - Heat Wave Edition

randomtuesday


Why is CSI on for 12 hours straight EVERY day?

It's 103 outside. I have the best central air conditioner in the world and am slightly covered with a blanket on the most comfy chair in the world. I love love love my new house!

I went to the dentist this morning. I have to say that it was the best dental experience I've ever had. They gave me the special magic breathing gas even though I told them that I wasn't going to get it because it's not covered by my insurance. Apparently they felt it was better for the entire office to write off the cost and just give me the gas. Did I mention I'm high anxiety at the dentist? I also took a 1.5 pills of vicodin before I went. Never fear, I brought along a trusty teenager chauffeur to bring me home. You could say I was slightly high...there may have been evidence of that when I cried out in surprise/horror when I touched my mouth and thought my gums were leaking out, when in reality it was really my lip. Fun times.

It's so great having your washer/dryer in the garage and out of site...however, when it's a million degrees out, you don't want to do laundry. I have gone about ten days and only done one load. This tells me that we have lots of clothes.

I have a box of clothes in my closet-a large moving size box of clothes-that I have not even looked at in months. They mean nothing to me until I lose at least 15-20 pounds. I hope to be able to visit his box by end of year. Is that so hard? Not for normal people.

Did I mention my treadmill is also in the million-degree garage? I need to bring that in...it's lonely.

We sent in the application for Andrew's passport today!! He had one when he was little-it's expired now that he's more of a mancub and not a cub of a man. We go to Puerto Vallarta in less than 90 days!!!

Three teens have died in two different local rivers in the last week. Scary. Sad.

I can't believe it's almost August already!! Where has the year gone?? I need to revisit my yearly goals. I suspect that I have not made as much progress as I should have.

I think I might need to find a boyfriend. I have too much to do around the house to be single.

If anyone sees my ex-husband, could you please tell him to call his son? It's been almost a year since the "Dad" has called...Actually, I should give you all his phone number and you can all give a reminder call to this wonderful "father."

Speaking of dicks...I have seen our boy cat's penis three times in the last month. That's three times more than I have seen it in the last 2 yrs of having a boy cat. Gross. I'm so glad I am a girl.

2 comments:

  1. The treadmill isn't lonely, it's got the washer and dryer for company!

  1. Keely said...:

    Oh, pet peni, the best. My Mom's dog displays his little wiener with alarming regularity. (That is also why my dog is a girl)

    I hate the 'can't feel your lips' feeling. Or unfeeling. Hate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails