Random Thoughts Tuesday

randomtuesday



Why do they bleep out the "hole" on tv, instead of the "ass"?

Why is it so horrible for my cat for me to touch her back feet?? They are so soft and I want to rub them, like a genie's lamp.

I still am in disbelief that Arnold Schwarzenegger is the head of a state. And that his state is $27 billion short on money. I'm not placing blame...I'm just saying.
I read a book last week about a girl (the author) and her mom who lived in Italy for 6 weeks. I regret that I didn't attempt some kind of book deal before living in Korea for 14 months.


I have kept the new house at a nice 74-77 degrees most every day and my electric bill is not much different than it was in our apartment, which was half the size and had no a/c. I do not know how this is possible, and I am not going to be the one to alert the power company that something is not right.
My cat used to be very well-behaved at night and always curled up in a ball at my feet, like cats are supposed to. Lately, she's chosen to either sleep in another room or to sleep directly next to my breathing orifices. Ever wake up with your mouth smothered by a purring furball? Stephen King movie like...I have twice this week.

We have bbq'd four nights in a row now. The bbq is the bst invention ever.

Last Saturday I spent about six hours playing backgammon online. I also spent about 2 hours over the weekend signing up for free samples of anything and everything. In 4-6 weeks, my postal carrier is going to be VERY overwhelmed!!

I learned a valuable lesson I must pass on to everyone....if you buy a beautiful plant at lunchtime and it's about 90degrees outside, you cannot leave the beautiful plant in the car with the windows up for five hours or you will return and find that it looks like this: (sorry, my laptop is not cooperating - please place your left ear to your left shoulder for viewing, thanks!)


4 comments:

  1. Keely said...:

    Aw, poor plant! I've done that. My mother gives me a plant pretty much every time we're out at their house and probably 75% of the time, I forget it in the car. I don't know why she keeps giving them to me.

  1. Robin said...:

    I am obsessed with my cat's feet too (Her paw pads are all different colors!) but it pisses her off to no end when I touch them. Um, how dare she? Doesn't she realize that she is exists solely for my amusement? ;)
    Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi!

  1. April said...:

    I live in CA and I'm still in disbelief! But I finally read something yesterday that started to make some sense. The state relies heavily on our income taxes. Being the 8th largest economy in the world yeah, we've been hit by the downfall. So CA lost a lot of income tax revenue that they simply didn't see coming. This time, I don't think Dems or Repubs are to blame.

  1. Cara said...:

    Our new house is double the size of the one we were renting, the basement is unfinished, so it's lacking a lot of insulation, & we have vaulted ceilings...and our electric bill here is still the same & sometimes lower than it was at our old house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails