Batshit Crazy Lady

Wow....the Octomom had an exclusive documentary on tonight and if you didn't think she was an effing looneybird before, it's really hard to not think that now.

I think she approved this whole thing to make herself look better, but instead-it is confirmation that she is a friggin whackjob.

Her mom obviously highly dislikes her - and who can blame her? What a huge burden this mental patient put on her family. I had no idea she never conceived any of those children naturally--not ONE.

And the show kept hyping that they were going to show footage from the actual birth - it was pointless an you barely saw anything except a little alien arm or leg here and there and then you hear a few minutes of the cameralady fighting with a nurse-it was disturbing.

She made a big point of comparing herself to Jon & Kate plus 8 minus one, plus two (girlfriends). She sounded like a high-schooler - and I'm pretty sure something must have happened to this girl when she was about 15, cause she mentally stopped maturing at that age.

She realized her passion in life was kids....so some brilliant doctor helped her have 84 of them. Did anyone consider suggesting to her that she maybe work at a daycare or just hang out at the park? She's creepy, I would expect to see her in the park trying to lure strange children over to the swing for a picture. She's stalker-kid-park-crazy.

7 comments:

  1. Badass Geek said...:

    Yeah, her doctors should be fined heavily or have their licenses revoked. It was pure irresponsibility to let her have that many kids, with no means of supporting them financially.

  1. San said...:

    I saw the trailer for the show and decided NOT TO WATCH IT. Now I know why this was a good decision!

  1. Heather said...:

    Oh man! I missed it! I'm going to have to see if I can find it onloine.... she is nuts! Stopping by from SITS! Have a great 3 day weekend!!!

  1. Stephanie said...:

    She is a strange nut. I just hope those kids are going to be okay in the long run. And the short run. Yikes!

    Stopping by from SiTS! Have a great weekend!

    Stephanie
    www.thebeautificationproject.wordpress.com

  1. Debbie said...:

    I so agree. She is one crazy lady. I so feel for her kids.

  1. Raven said...:

    I just can't believe she's getting so much press, the media is feeding her craziness. But then, the sensational always gets lots of press. What a weirdo. And not in a good way.

  1. Blogking said...:

    I know a craziest bitch on the internet these days, her name is Suzie Cocktail...she's erotic, psycho, and naughty, seriously:

    http://suziecocktail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails