1. Get dressed before noon each day. I guess I shouldn't have to write this on a task list...but it's so nice to be lazy two days a week.
2. Clean bathroom from top to bottom - boys are gross, that's all I'm saying.
3. Figure out how to fix THREE broken sprinkler heads. Stay tuned folks...this could be the start of The Money Pit Returns.
4. Put a few items for sale on Craigslist. If I can sell a few things, I can get back the money I lost when my teenager left the refrigerator partially open for 6 hours.
5. Go grocery shopping. See above reference to the fridge being left open.
6. Catch up on a gazillion blogs that I want to read, and comment. I think I'm going to set a commenting goal this week! I typically comment about 3 times a day, almost daily. Some days I comment about 15 times, just because the blogs I follow are sometimes that stellar that I can't resist. So my comment goal for the weekend will be....25 a day!!!!!! oh.my.god....can she do it??? Will she survive?? Stay tuned folks....the challenge is ON.
7. Work on the puzzle I started. I love puzzles!! I like to think that it's working my brain too...I mean, really...those little pieces don't just gravitate towards each other. It takes a lot of thinking to match up the shapes/sizes/colors. And I do hard puzzles people! I don't do fluffy kittens (cute) or landscapes with lots of colors (easy) - I do things like a beach scene with an inch of beach and 9 inches of the puzzle is just sky. ALL blue sky. Think about it....now, doesn't that tell you that I am truly using brain cells to make this come together? Yes. I am definitely going to be smarter after this weekend.
8. Figure out a new work-out schedule with my treadmill---oh, and drag the treadmill into the house and out of the million degree garage. Figure out a schedule...not START a schedule. Baby steps, ya'll.
9. Barbecue dinner each night. We have hamburgers/veggie burgers and chicken ready. I want to bbq every night, but for some reason, meat isn't cheap enough. Lame. And did I mention that someone left the fridge doors open and I had to throw away a family pack of boneless, skinless chicken breasts? Yeah, it happens, right?
10. Twist my son's arm until he cleans the car out. And the sunroom, which he has slept in all week. And his room, which should be clean since he hasn't been in it much.
Whoa...I better stop there!!! That's a LOT going on for a weekend, yeah?
California drought: then and now
5 days ago