Caught On Camera

You've been avoiding me since I moved in, Mr. Hummingbird....but I have GOT YOU!!!
Oh, Mr. Hummingbird, you were tricky...only drinking one time, and waiting until I was out of the room.....actually making me believe that my hummingbird feeder leaks--which I did believe!! But then you slipped up, didn't you?

You flew over for one last drink and didn't realize we were eating dinner on the deck.

We enjoyed how you came 2 feet from us and then hovered in the air, with your little magical fairy wings, and the stood perfectly still...having a stare-down with my son....and then went for one last drink before gliding away at super-sonic speed.

But I have evidence of you now - and now everyone can believe in you!
hummingbird

13 comments:

  1. kilax said...:

    I love hummingbirds! I keep wanting to get a feeder for our house.

  1. otin said...:

    You can actually see the birds wings if you look close!

  1. Yaya said...:

    Hummingbirds are So cool to watch!

  1. {Katie Lane} said...:

    Hummingbird are definitely magical. Glad you got to see it and got a picture!

  1. mrbrownthumb said...:

    Congrats on the capture. You should dress up in camoflauge and sneak up on them.

  1. Raven said...:

    Great pic! I love hummingbirds, they are so magical to me.

  1. Debbie said...:

    Great photo! Aren't they so beautiful?

  1. krista said...:

    well done! we've got a hummingbird that flies around our little garden area but he's been quite elusive when it comes to the camera...

  1. Pam said...:

    I love hummingbirds but can never get close enough to snap a picture!

  1. Margaret said...:

    I love this picture!!! Don't you miss them when they are gone for the winter?

  1. Wow, catching a hummingbird on camera is quite a feat!

  1. Misty said...:

    Head over to see what you won!

    http://housequeen.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails