Random Thoughts Tuesday - kittens and krispies and cooper, oh my!

randomtuesday

Random Tuesday - join others for this day of randomness by clicking above and visiting Keely at The Unmom!


I spent about 90 minutes researching cats to determine if our beloved Whiskers is indeed a Russian Blue. Verdict: He is NOT! He is actually from Thailand (yay-I love thai food!) and he is a type of blue called a Korat. Nothing Russian about him. We will have to stop calling him a communist and telling him "dasvidaniya." No wonder he never responded to our russian words...russian sounds nothing like Thai.

Boca Gardenburgers, Flame-Grilled styles are by far my favorite of the gardenburger variety for at-home cooking!

I LOVE rice krispie treats. I am making them tonight!! I LOVE them. One time in high school, my friend Michelle and I went on a rice krispie treat diet. We ate pan after pan. It makes sense, right? There's just a small amount of butter in them. Rice krispies themselves are fat-free and so are marshmallows!! I don't think there was any success with this diet. I somewhat recall not really feeling well with this diet though. I sometimes buy these at Starbucks for $1.49 each-and they are not even that good. I think I can make two big pans full with the $3.00 I spend on 2 of these at Starbx.

I don't like Ryan Seacrest. Sorry...I'm just not entertained by him in any way and I do not think he is that handsome. There's something I just don't find appealing.
On the other hand, I would run away with Anderson Cooper at any time, were he to suddenly not be gay. (but that isn't possible since you're born gay). I just want to be his best friend. I'm going to email him. He probably comes to my town at some point. There's no reason he can't stop by for a barbecue! I'll keep you posted.

It's cold at night!! I actually had to put on my winter socks the last few nights.

I'm excited about The Amazing Race! We have a good mix of dysfunctional couples and a few normals. What I don't understand is why they have semi-celebrities on the show. Don't the celebrities get ENOUGH in this world?? Like the famous (to some people) poker player team-they have billions of dollars in their pocket, do they really need to go on a game show and take away the chance for normal people to come across a million dollars? And as fun as it is to watch the Harlem Globetrotter team run around in their mammoth size bodies, they have trillions of dollars to spare! Give the common folk a chance!!!
I have a giveaway starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Come back then. Tell all your friends. FREE STUFF!!!

12 comments:

  1. Caramel Diva said...:

    Happy SITS Tuesday!

    Have a wonderful day!

  1. Baby News said...:

    Yes, it was really cold last night. I'm going to have to buy my son (he'll be one next week) a blanket....otherwise, I'll be forced to turn on the heater already!

  1. Pam said...:

    It's been cold where we live too. Brrr!

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    I was cold too but it felt so good this morning in my bed that it made me not want to get up and therefore late for the bus which actually came ON TIME today so I ended up making it, not late at all then. Good Story. PS its really annoying that I can only post a comment if I have an account of some kind...no more annonymous, no more fill in your name. WTF?

  1. I can inhale a entire pan of rice krispie treats in like five minutes. Just watch me.

  1. i love rice krispie treats too and have been known to eat upwards of 19 in one sitting

  1. I love rice krispie treats and use them for all sorts of fun things. Kids lollipops, etc.

  1. Heather said...:

    I'm not a fan of Ryan Seacrest either. He's actually kind of annoying. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do about him.

    Rice crispie treats....mmmmm, enough said!

  1. Fin said...:

    Hi! Thanks for dropping by my place and leaving a comment. Nice to meet you, come by anytime.

  1. I've never watched Amazing Race but I knew about Erikca-the Miss America 2004 was the first African-American Miss Florida and she graduated from UCF the year before my daughter started. She's a pretty good country singer, too.

  1. Nat said...:

    Get away from my Andy! I have been saying how much I love him for years and Sonny always told me he is gay, even though he didn't actually know he was at that point. I LOVE ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call him Andy, cuz we're tight like that. :)

    Also, giveaway... I'm so there!

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I think I'm the only American who hates rice krispy treats. And making them? OMG I'd rather poke my eyes out with a wooden spoon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails