Yummy, Delicious Food

I'm feeling sick. The kid is feeling sick. Our house is full of sickness.

No energy to type...so I'll share some pictures of our dinner last night.

For the herbivore:pizza snacks pizza snacks - I tried using fresh, diced tomatoes for the first time. It was really quite good!!!

For the carnivore:
steak teriyaki Some kind of steak, marinated in a super-secret special marinade (it involves teriyaki, rice vinegar, diced onions, and some other stuff), rice with teriyaki sauce and freshly grilled asparagus.
I'm not going to say one meal was better than the other....I'm sure they were both equally delicious.
Your choice?

12 comments:

  1. kel said...:

    Oh hello, deliciousness!

  1. kilax said...:

    Those little pizza muffins look good!

    Feel better soon!

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Grrrr, your posts haven't been showing up in my feed! Stupid blogger! LOL Seems to be working now though.

    And all I have to say is mmmmmeat!

  1. Great, now I'm STARVING! Ha!

    Hi from SITS!!!

  1. I was a vegetarian for about a year. I'm still not a huge fan of meat, but evey now and then I like a good steak quesadilla.

    I still don't do meat on pizza. I'm happy with just veggies.

  1. Nat said...:

    We so have to make those pizza things the next time I come over. They look so delicious! :)

  1. Pam said...:

    I think those pizza muffins look good. I hop you feel better soon

  1. otin said...:

    (in my best Homer Simpson voice) MMMM STEAK! lol!

  1. Debbie said...:

    I'd go with the pizza in a heartbeat!

  1. Hi! I really like your blog.

    Regarding the food--I would go with the pizza AND all the food on the second plate, except the steak (since I'm vegetarian)! It looks good. :-)

  1. Raven said...:

    That steak looks delicious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails