Girl You Know It's True.....

ooohh...ooooooooh....ooooooooooooooh....I love you!

Remember how great Milli Vanilli was? I know you do. It's okay to admit it now because it was so long ago. It's like admitting to a high school boy that you had a crush on him when you see him at the 20th high school reunion.

I love the music - you know you do too. With quality lyrics, who wouldn't love this song:


It lightens up my day, and that's oh so true.
Together we're one separated we're two.
To make you all mine, all mine is my desire.
'Cause you contain a quality, you that I admire

These feelings I get I often wonder why,
so I thought I might discuss this, girl, just you and I.
Now what you're wearing I don't care, as I've said before,
no reason that I like you, girl, just for what you are.

And the superior dance skills of the actors who portrayed Milli Vanilli were just out of this world.
milli vanilli
milli vanilli


You just don't see men in tall socks and long dress shorts dance like this. It's a dying art.








Push play...sing along. (feel free to dance as well)


I miss good music like this.

And just like how wonderful Milli Vanilli was, my young friend Alison is having a b-day today!! Please click on over to her blog and leave her some wonderful birthday wishes. Seriously - she's a new(ish) blogger and would love some comment love and IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!! (again already?) Girl, you know it's true..I love you (but not in a Milli Vanilli way..just a friendship way).

8 comments:

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    LOL. Sadly I am so young that I missed the dynamic duo Milli Vinilli. I mean I know them and at least one song and know about their demise but I didn't own a record. Sad.

    Thanks for the shout out! hahaha...I just said "shout out!" Holla!

    LOL

  1. Ms. Sarah said...:

    lol I loved them. I was sad to see they were a fake. Yes i know that song. Does that mean I am old lol. Hope your friend has a wonderful birthday

  1. otin said...:

    Milli Freakin' Vanilli HAHAHAH! I was a metal head!

  1. Hit 40 said...:

    OMG!! Otin said what I was thinking!! I liked Ice ice baby by the vanilla boy too!! Poor thing is such a has been now. He should have saved some $$

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I loved Milli Vanilli, I am not ashamed! I actually cut out the face of one of them, and carefully taped it onto the body of a guy I went to homecoming with. I did a really great job, and it always tricked people at first. ;)

  1. Lora said...:

    LOL. Too funny. Visiting you from SITS--have a great day!

  1. Yaya said...:

    Thanks for the flashback!

  1. Although I know all about Milli Vanilli, I did not like them or even know that song, because I, too, am into rock and roll! The ONLY music that is worth listening too. TeeHee - no offense.
    But I will go and wish your friend a happy birthday!!
    You have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails