I'm Not a Thief...I Just Like to Borrow

Ira Glass
I found a website that hosts podcasts of This American Life!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!! Really - look at all those O's!!!

AND why would I use up my maximum allowed number of exclamation points for the day if I really wasn't THAT happy??!!

If you like This American Life and my radio lovah, Ira Glass, you can load up on podcasts here.

Or you can find them on their website, but only that one weeks' episodes.
If you've not heard of him (where have you been???), he does this amazing hour long show where he interviews people or tells stories that just make you really think. His voice is the most soothing voice in all of the world, maybe the universe. If ever there is a natural disaster and the world is about to end, I would like Ira Glass to be the one to announce it. And the people he interviews tell their story, sometimes in just 7-12 minutes spurts with him talking in-between, in such an interesting way that you can't help be captivated. I have rarely ever stopped listening to a broadcast of This American Life in the middle, because once you start, it's like a can of Pringles...you can't stop. Really. You can't. And you shouldn't. Because Ira is wonderful.

Don't tell anyone about the podcasts though---cause if word gets around, they will be taken off the world wide web and I'll be mad at every one of you. ALL of you!!!

I love you Ira!!! (please call me!)

3 comments:

  1. Yaya said...:

    Nice. You're on a blogging roll. ;)

  1. otin said...:

    Heard the name, never heard the man!

  1. C-Mac said...:

    Awesome radio show, ALWAYS worth the hour. And one of the show regulars, Mike Birbiglia, will be at the Aladdin theater here in Portland on Saturday night, 24 Oct. Very funny comedian, I've got my tickets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails