Just... Can't........ Look........... Away..........

This post could also be titled: Uninspired But Feeling The Need to Blog.

Shows that I have record on my DVR regularly:

1. House - best show in the universe or something (I heard this on tv so it must be true)

2. Survivor - yes, I watch every season, every episode. I don't care that much about the drama involved, but I do love the challenges (usually two an episode). And I really love looking at Jeff Probst. There's nothing bad about Jeff Probst. I just love him. I love his dimples and his smartass comments and his sense of humor (he has hosted on Regis and Kelly Lee Rippa a number of times) and his casual wardrobe and everything.

3. The Ellen DeGeneres Show - I know a lot of people don't like her---but she truly is a kind-spirit and she's a great dancer and she's a real person, I think that what you see is her true personality. And she's of an older generation---how many 50 yr olds act like her? She's just so laid-back and wonderful. Not wonderful in a Jeff Probst way, but wonderful in a lot of ways.

4. Dog The Bounty Hunter - no comment.

5. The Office - funniest show EVER. My son and I often debate who is the funniest: Jim, Dwight, or Michael. We laugh at/with them all. They are hilarious.

6. Heroes - It was better in the beginning, but it still is one of the best shows!

7. Amazing Race - EVERY season it just delivers.

8. Inside American Jail - interesting docu-show about the behind the scenes of the jail intake center at a few different locations around the U.S.

9. Shark Tank - I didn't think I would like this but I really do!! People with money to invest sit on a panel and listen to presentations by entrepreneurs who need investors for their product.

10. Daily Show with Jon Stewart - it's really a great way to get your news. Jon is my secret lifemate. I want to be with him forever and ever. I don't like some of the clips they show with their fake newsreporters, but his commentary an the guest interviews are great fun!

There are some other really quality shows, like Real World/Road Rule Challenge and New Adventures of Old Christine, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family that randomly record, but a lot of times we end up recording a bunch that just get deleted with no viewer love from our house.

What's on your DVR? (please tell me that you at least have a dvr....and that if you have Comcast you got that DVR free for at least 6 months, if not a full year)

12 comments:

  1. Debbie said...:

    I do love Ellen! What's not to love?

  1. Jay said...:

    I love Ellen too. I don't use a DVR but Saturday's are Hulu.com mornings. I love Modern Family and Sons of Anarchy.

    And Mad Man. LOVE Mad men!

    I think Dwight is the funniest on The Office.

    Also The Daily Show and Colbert are both awesome.

    And I like Chelsea Handler.

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    1, Oprah
    2. Madmen
    3. Project Runway
    4. Top Chef
    5. The occasional football game

    Thats it. I'm being honest, its not very impressive. I know.

  1. Jessica said...:

    How I met your mother.
    Accidentally on purpose.
    Two and 1/2 Men
    Big bang theory.
    NCIS
    NCIS Los Angeles (haven't decided if I like this yet or not).
    CSI (might stop recording, I really don't like it anymore).
    CSI New York
    Criminal Minds
    Cold Case
    Medium
    Ghost Whisper
    Numbers
    Mentalist
    New adventures of Old Christine
    Forgotten
    Flash Forward
    Middle
    Hank
    Shatners Raw Nerve
    I think that is it but with so much I might have forgotten one or two. We record them all and then catch up when things go into reruns. And we have a life on top of all that. Save time fast forwarding through the commercials. :)

  1. So You Think You Can Dance
    Biggest Loser
    Glee
    Sons Of Anarchy

  1. otin said...:

    I don't watch too much tv. Sports and Survivor and Big Brother!

  1. ♥georgie♥ said...:

    we watch the same shows only difference is...I do not own a dvr LOL

  1. TQ said...:

    So... I must admit I don't think I've seen many of the above but have caught clips here and there. I love Ellen! I think she is hilarious and I love that she is a HUGE animal lover... that's huge in my book :) (I know, SHOCKING ;))

    I will also admit, without comment, that I too have watched Dog (blame it on my ex - he was addicted since it's filmed in Hawaii and that's where he was headed - not to be bailed out by Dog though ;-) ha ha (yes i'm overmedicated today to fight off whatever it is i'm fighting so i'm a bit delirious :))

  1. carma said...:

    My son and I are now hooked on Shark Tank. Love Kevin!

    and The Office - as good as evah!

  1. April said...:

    I'm sorry, but Jon Stewart's already MY soul mate!
    The Office, Glee, So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, and Gilmore Girls (yes, I know it's off the air - we're watching it in reruns).

  1. ♥georgie♥ said...:

    just stopping by to say hi out visiting all the SSS participants

  1. I watch absolutely NO reality TV... The only ones on your list that I watch are
    House
    Heroes
    There are lots of Medical and Crime dramas that I also watch... I am addicted to TV, but that is because of my disability. I hate to admit it, but I have 3 DVRs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails