This post could also be titled: Uninspired But Feeling The Need to Blog.
Shows that I have record on my DVR regularly:
1. House - best show in the universe or something (I heard this on tv so it must be true)
2. Survivor - yes, I watch every season, every episode. I don't care that much about the drama involved, but I do love the challenges (usually two an episode). And I really love looking at Jeff Probst. There's nothing bad about Jeff Probst. I just love him. I love his dimples and his smartass comments and his sense of humor (he has hosted on Regis and Kelly Lee Rippa a number of times) and his casual wardrobe and everything.
3. The Ellen DeGeneres Show - I know a lot of people don't like her---but she truly is a kind-spirit and she's a great dancer and she's a real person, I think that what you see is her true personality. And she's of an older generation---how many 50 yr olds act like her? She's just so laid-back and wonderful. Not wonderful in a Jeff Probst way, but wonderful in a lot of ways.
4. Dog The Bounty Hunter - no comment.
5. The Office - funniest show EVER. My son and I often debate who is the funniest: Jim, Dwight, or Michael. We laugh at/with them all. They are hilarious.
6. Heroes - It was better in the beginning, but it still is one of the best shows!
7. Amazing Race - EVERY season it just delivers.
8. Inside American Jail - interesting docu-show about the behind the scenes of the jail intake center at a few different locations around the U.S.
9. Shark Tank - I didn't think I would like this but I really do!! People with money to invest sit on a panel and listen to presentations by entrepreneurs who need investors for their product.
10. Daily Show with Jon Stewart - it's really a great way to get your news. Jon is my secret lifemate. I want to be with him forever and ever. I don't like some of the clips they show with their fake newsreporters, but his commentary an the guest interviews are great fun!
There are some other really quality shows, like Real World/Road Rule Challenge and New Adventures of Old Christine, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family that randomly record, but a lot of times we end up recording a bunch that just get deleted with no viewer love from our house.
What's on your DVR? (please tell me that you at least have a dvr....and that if you have Comcast you got that DVR free for at least 6 months, if not a full year)
California drought: then and now
5 days ago