Not Another Post About Balloon Boy

I believe it was a hoax....that's all I'm saying.
If I was going to talk about it, I would say something about how they didn't call the police first. But I'm not saying anything....because there has been enough said.

And just as a side note of this post that doesn't talk about the Balloon Boy - are we really the biggest embarrassment everywhere?? People in Australia and Kenya and Thailand and Madrid and all the other cool cities around the world never have crazy parents who make big Mylar balloons in their backyard and then shut down air traffic because they failed to keep track of their children and one might possibly be flying in their Mylar balloon (which magically is not affected by the weight of a child inside it).

Yep....there is nothing to be said about this Balloon Boy Incident.

Moving on.....

9 comments:

  1. Yaya said...:

    Yup, I agree, no comment. ;)

  1. Pam said...:

    I agree with you. Balloon Boy is getting way to much attention.

  1. I have heard a bit about this, but I never saw what it was about. Maybe that is a good thing? LOL :)

  1. otin said...:

    I was a fat kid, I was often called balloon boy! LOL!

  1. kilax said...:

    I feel bad for the kids.

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    what about him puking on the today show and no one even flinching?! WTF was that about?

  1. Annikke said...:

    Ummm, ya. Something isn't quite right about the whole thing. I am not trying to judge a family, but ummm I mean there are a lot of things that just don't add up here! But since we aren't talking about the balloon kid, I'll shut up now.

  1. Yeah, totally a hoax. My first thought last week was how the hell could the flying tin foil ball saucer be, er, flying, with the weight of a 6 year old boy in it?!? Hello? Physics?!?!

  1. carma said...:

    No more balloon boy!! We all need to take the pledge :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails