Yaya is one of the most popular non-d.ooce-level bloggers I know. Though I use the word "know" loosely.
These are some really great things about my homegirl Yaya:
She has orange hair, orange Ugh Boots, a special orange blanket, wears orange clothing quite frequently, and another gazillion things I could say that mostly involve the word Orange. She blogs a ton, she's very busy trying to get her uterus occupied or find a baby/child/teen to adopt, she's a wife, and everyone loves her. They really do. She's not writing for fame and she's not writing to get stuff (though who doesn't love free stuff!!). She just writes. And writes. And writes. A lot. She's funny! Really!!
What I really adore about Yaya though, other than the fact that she dances on camera uninhibited (and posts them as vlogs), but the coolest thing about my gal Yaya: she gets like 160 comments a day, maybe more...but she acknowledges your comments!
Sometimes I comment on a blog and the blogger only has like 3 comments...and I never hear a peep from them. They don't reply to my comment and they don't visit my blog. Which is fine...I'm not commenting to earn your friendship people....I comment cause I like to hear myself talk.
But Yaya, even as busy as she is----actually replies to your comments AND visits your blog. Go try it and see. Hmm....I hope she does this. I think she does!! Really....but um, dear Yaya - if you didn't' before, could you do it now so I don't make others feel bad? Thanks!
Annnnnnnnnnyway.....back to me - so Yaya posts one of her famously long blog posts and MY name is on it!!! And she gave me THIS:
Thanks Yaya. I heart you in all your orangeness.
And with this lovely award, I am obligated to complete this:
10 Honest Things About Me:
- I often feel like I should be doing more good in the world...and I often feel like others should at least care that they are not doing enough good in the world. (aka I'm a snob)
- I went through the check-out lane today and left the 20-lb container of kitty litter in my cart as I always do (it's heeeeeeeeeeavy!) and the rude lady didn't use her little wand thing to ring it up and I didn't really notice until I had already swiped my card and was loading my cart and I didn't double-check until after I left the store (did I mention she was rude??) and so essentially, I am a thief.
- I only paint my toenails if I know that they will be exposed to other humans.
- Someday I suspect I will be a crazy cat lady, cause I just love love my little furry friends!!!
- I often break out in song and dance while cleaning/cooking/driving.
- I have thoughts about writing a book someday.
- I didn't pressure-wash my deck and it badly needs it and now it's going to rain the next 5 months and I will probably have to replace half the boards in my deck next year because of my procrastination this summer.
- I swear a LOT at other drivers when I am driving alone.
- I usually drift off to sleep listening to the BBC and sometimes I dream in a british accent.
- I have not had bacon for at least 9 years and I have no recollection of what it tastes like.
And with that.....I'm now passing on the beloved Honest Scrap Award to.......
She's a mommy blogger who writes a lot of randomness and a lot of mommyness. She's a Canuk - they are gentle people. AND she's a fan of Diana Gabaldon, who I love! Go check her out.