Put The Stereo Down and BACK AWAY!!!!

By the time you read this, I will be getting ready to head back from my glorious trip to Mexico.

Well, unless you read this after the weekend, in which case I will be busy sorting through photos, doing laundry, snuggling my kitties, shopping for groceries, and being sad that I have to go back to work/the real world.

Anyway, if you were planning on burglarizing or in some way harming my beloved new house---STEP BACK. I don't have anything that grand to steal anyway, so haha, sucker.


I know you all have missed me terribly. I hope you were able to focus on your real life while I was gone.

And stay tuned for the next 48 posts to be about Puerto Vallarta and (hopefully) how wonderful our vacation was (though I am taking a teenager with me and they are very unpredictable).

6 comments:

  1. Pam said...:

    I hope the vacation was wonderful even with the unpredictable teen.

  1. Yaya said...:

    Lucky!

    I gave you the Honest Scrap award whenever you get a chance!

  1. I hope you had a great trip! I can't wait to hear about it.

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Glad your back! Tell us everything!

  1. Hope you had a fabulous time... I love Puerto Vallarta... we even have a time share there.
    Can't wait to see your photos... I know what you mean about teens, though!!

  1. otin said...:

    You are back! Now my life can resume! hahaha!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails