If you aren't aware about The Unmom (aka Keely), click the button above and go check her out. She's funny. But be forewarned, her blog has about 7million dots, don't look directly at them or you will see them all week.
- I bought some a palm tree potted plant type thing. It came with something that looks like black duct tape on the top of the tree stem type thing. I don't know if I'm supposed to take this off. Really people - should I take this off???
- I don't understand why Otin's blog takes me to the very bottom of the blog when I hit the spacebar to go down a little bit....It's frustrating me. I like to utilize all keys on the keyboard. The spacebar is one of my favorites!! I don't really know him that well to confront him - can someone else do so? Thanks!
- Can someone tell me why teeth have to suck so bad?? I hate everything about teeth!!! I have a sensitive spot on one -and I am NOT going back to the dentist before Mexico!!! I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it!!
- I don't know why Yaya isn't pregnant - I have thought really long and hard positive thoughts for her and her unoccupied uterus. I just heard that an old friend of mine had trouble conceiving as well, and a cousin of ours had the same issue. And yet, a young 18 year old who looks just like me (or maybe is me) was able to get pregnant without ever entertaining the idea that having a baby was a good idea.
- Why is it almost the end of the year already?
- I guess I'm supposed to do something to "winterize" my yard. I thought that meant to prepare to build snowmen, which means you should rake. There's nothing worse than trying to build a snowman and having your big ball of snow roll through leaves and get all dirty. Feel free to let me know something I am supposed to do beyond this. I don't really want to have to google it myself.
- Should it really take 90 minutes for an electric blanket to get hot?
- I am afraid of sharing with everyone that I am going to Mexico VERY SOON because I think someone will track me down and do something malicious while I'm gone. But a gazillion bloggers I know do share this type of information and I have not yet heard of anyone having their house burglared or their patio furniture molested due to blogging about their vacation. Am I the only one concerned about this??