Robin Williams - Please Call Me

Robin Williams
I love Robin Williams. I really do.

He's hilarious and I want to have him over for a bbq and games night. I know that he and I will make a great team.


So, dear sweet Robin, please call me. Let's set up a time that works.


Here's my schedule:


Weekdays aren't that great for me...I come straight home from work, make dinner, clean up from dinner, beat my teenager and spend some time screaming at him about picking up his trash or doing the one 10-minute chore that night. Sometimes I have to work at night, just an hour or two, but even if I don't, I always have to do something. I'm trying to spend a minimum of 30 minutes on the treadmill too, and I have at least 52 blogs to read.

Weekends are usually pretty good, though sometimes I get suckered into a football game or bingo night. This Saturday I have a volunteer event. In two weeks it's my sons birthday party...but really, that might be a great time for you to come by! Andrew is having about 5 or 6 friends over for the night and they are fairly enjoyable and you might really enjoy joining in their antics.


November is a good month - I have two volunteer events, but one is during the week. Oh, maybe you'd like to join us for Thanksgiving dinner!! You like turkey, right? I make the best mashed potatoes! And you won't have to bring a thing! A free meal, Robin!!! You don't really want to pass that up, do you?? It should be just about six of us. Should be a good time.


December is out - I have four volunteer events, work will be super-busy, and at some point I will have to finish shopping for Presents Day. You could probably join us for that - I think my entire family would welcome you. They are pretty open about me bringing friends home for the holidays.


I really think we should make this happen soon, Robin. It's been much too long and I have wanted to hang out for ages. You're welcome to stay at my house. I can beat the teen extra hard and have him clean his room and you can sleep on his futon. Usually the cat sleeps in there at night, but I think you might be a dog person so we'll lock Mr. Whiskers out that night.

Anyway, just drop me a line or pick up the phone - I'm ready to plan!!

14 comments:

  1. If he comes, can I come too? I love me some Robin,

  1. Sue said...:

    That is so funny! My brother and sister met him at a Lance Armstrong ride and said he was great! Talk up biking with him, he likes to ride with Lance.

  1. Brandy said...:

    thanks for stopping by my blog.

    you are a funny chick.

  1. Flea said...:

    Inviting Robin to the birthday party would, at the least, be entertaining for y'all.

    Thanks for popping by my blog! I'm not much of a follower, but I'll put you on my blogroll. Otherwise the ADD kicks in and I forget you exist. :)

  1. Can I get an invite too? I'll sit at the kiddie table, I don't mind.

  1. Abi said...:

    One word.

    Just one.

    HAIR :o

  1. April said...:

    And if you see him, tell Johnny Depp he's welcome any time. He can come along to the PTA meeting or keep house while I'm at work. He can pick up the cookie dough for the fundraiser, and drop the girls off at my parents' so we can go visit his old Viper Room hand-out!

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    I know someone that was at rehab with him!!! I'll see if they keep in touch, K?

  1. Hit 40 said...:

    I like the funny ones too.... Tom Hanks is also yummy :-)

  1. Yaya said...:

    Wow, you read 52 blogs a night??

  1. ♥нι gιяℓѕ...νιѕιтιиg тнιѕ cυтє вℓσg,ρℓz νιѕιт му cυтє вℓσg тσσσ..нυgz♥

  1. AmyB said...:

    hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my stanky-bum post! Ha! I cannot even believe you wrote about Robin Williams and I say this today, because I'm GOING TO SEE HIM TONIGHT!! He's going around the country for his 'Weapons of Self-Destruction' tour and I just couldn't pass it up. I'll let you know how it goes! If I "run" into him, I'll be sure to let him know you are requesting his company at your next BBQ! :o)

  1. Hey girl! You are funny! I loved this post. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails