I Am Not Sweating, Sticky, or Smelly

Remember Puerto Vallarta?


Remember wanting to take cool showers twice a day?


Remember wishing the air-conditioning could go to a temperature colder than "More Cool"


Remember wanting to change your clothes every 6 hours but pacing yourself because you only had so many clothes to wear over the span of a week?

Those are just memories....because this is where I am now:



cold weather
I am okay with the cooler temperatures, and I like a bit of rain (I really like not having to water my grass), but at some point I want to be dry. At least for a little bit.

I think the worst part of the rain is having the bottom edge of my pants wet. Yeah, that's not fun. Why hasn't something been invented to fix this?? Like a hand dryer, but for your pants! And you would put it just inside the door to your company and as someone comes in from the torrential downpour that is my existence for 5 months out of the year, they would just stick their foot under it, the pants would be fairly dry within 20 seconds and people would be happy and workplace tensions would be decreased.

How can I be expected to work with wet pant legs???

And don't think you can steal this idea and patent it - cause this post is dated and that serves as a legal date of idea generation and I can and will sue you if you start profiting from this idea!!!

7 comments:

  1. Heather said...:

    You're so funny! I love that idea and hate when my jeans get wet from dragging on the wet street...so annoying!

  1. kyooty said...:

    great idea, or maybe wear boots? and tuck in your pants? just saying...

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    Something has been invented, it's called: wearing floods. It's not fashionable to wear pants that are too short, but they will be dry on the bottom. Start a trend.

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Or just stop wearing pants. Underwear count as clothes, right?

  1. Lynette said...:

    hummmm guess you could pop on down to texas still in the 70's every day. warm sunny and not a drop of rain this week.

  1. otin said...:

    At least one day said "Few showers" LOL!

  1. If you don't feel like going to Texas and seeing Lynette :-) .....
    You could come down here to Florida and see us, we've been in a drought for about 3 years, and have only recently dropped our temps to the high 70s during the day. We've had record highs recently (up in the 90s) for quite some time, so you'd be wearing shorts, so even IF we did get rain, the bottom of your pants wouldn't get wet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails