If You Aren't Ready For The Responsibility of a Tail....Don't Pretend to Be a Cat

I think it's no secret that I love cats. I might someday be a creepy cat lady....maybe.
So it's logical that for Halloween, I wore cat ears and a clip-on tail.

It was a cute tail - very fluffy, full of energy.....it was adorable. I wore it to my volunteer event and would have worn it to the store and then the rest of the night...

If not for this tragic tale:

I forgot I had the tail on when I went to the loo....and sat down (as girls do) and didn't think twice to just pee away to my hearts content.

Until I stood up and realized that my tail, attached to my jeans, had flopped INTO the toilet. The toilet that I had just urinated into...

And I was a cat no more.

Come on - like you haven't peed on a tail before???

Feel free to comment below and share your embarassing urination stories. Unless they involve alcohol--cause everyone has those stories and yours won't be special.

15 comments:

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    The tragic tale of the tail. No, no, no, I have no urination stories. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

  1. carma said...:

    maybe something with a smaller tail next year? like a pug or something ?

  1. hahaha that is funny! I don't really have any funny pee stories. If I had a tail I would probably forget as well though.

  1. Lynette said...:

    lol poor thing now we know why cats keep their tails so high up in the air

  1. Nat said...:

    You are so freaking funny! I wore cat ears as well.. they were handmade, so they weren't all that cool, but I was really proud of myself for not spending any money on my Halloween costume. My Mom is going to teach me how to sew so maybe I'll make my own costume next year! :)

    I totally wish I had been at Love Letters to hear about this right after it happened.

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    lol My friend had this devil costume with super long sleeves that she was afraid would end up on the bowl too.

  1. otin said...:

    I was wearing one of those long button down, lumberjack looking work shirts one time and did not realize that the end of it was catching the urine stream. I hate peeing on myself! hahaha!

  1. Flea said...:

    You poor kitty! I've done that with overalls way too many times. Ick ick ick!

  1. Mrsbear said...:

    OH NO! That sucks. I once peed on a closed toilet when I was a teenager. It was at a wedding and I was so intent on hovering, I hadn't bothered to check. Luckily I was able to ditch the stockings which absorbed most of it before I noticed. Awkward...

  1. Jessica said...:

    Does peeing every time I sneeze, laugh or run after having two kids count?

  1. Raven said...:

    That is too funny! It sounds like something I would do. Several times I've peed on long sweaters or shirts I was wearing, but that's not really that funny. I actually don't have any funny pee stories that don't involve being drunk.

    Have a great day!

  1. kilax said...:

    Ha! I love your story! I dropped my birth control in the toilet. Yeah... and I had to get it out and use it! (it's not oral, thank goodness!)

  1. I had a dark green satin dress on one day that had a really pretty tie in the back. I wore it to work all day and was going out to dinner after work, and managed all day at work to remember to keep it out of the toilet, except for the last time before leaving work on my way to dinner... You know what happens to dark green satin when it gets wet? It is really noticeable and gets really wrinkled. Good thing the restaurant was kind of dark! :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails