Random Thoughts Tuesday - Stoned Like A MoFo

It's Tuesday! I like random thoughts, but sometimes there's a theme. Today's post is brought to you by the letter M & the letter J, as in MJ. (not the singer)


randomtuesday


  • I had a donut this morning that had a frosting that tasted dead-on like grape soda. It was intentional. Ever hear of Voodoo Donuts? They are stoned-all the time. They must be. Other offerings were a butterfinger flavored one, complete with crushed bits of candy on top, fruit loop-covered, oreo cookie covered, and captain crunch covered. We didn’t have them offered today, but you can also get a selection of naughty donuts, such as a very large penis shaped (complete with testicles) donut and boobies. Donuts shaped like female breasts….a big hit any time, I’m sure. Stoned those people are, definitely stoned.

  • I went through McDonalds for a medium Hi-C, light on the ice. I drove away and 4 minutes later, I took a big gulp and found I had a medium Iced Tea, light on the ice. I don’t go to this place often and have forgotten why I used to order it by stressing ORANGE Hi-C. I wish I could say my drive-through girl was stoned, but she was too rude and nasty to be stoned. Stoned people aren’t generally that mean.

  • I have smoked pot**. I did inhale. I hated every second of it.

  • I have had sugar cookies made with pot. They were the best sugar cookies I have ever had. I was already drunk so have no idea if the cookies made me feel any higher than I already felt. Sugar cookies are ALWAYS good so it's hard to say if the pot made a difference.

  • My ex-boyfriend smoked pot. A lot. It irritated me. Me being irritated with him probably made him want to smoke more pot to tolerate my irritability. It was a vicious circle. He was a wonderful guy though!

  • Marijuana smoke (supposedly) contains 50–70% more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke. Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which further increase the lungs’ exposure to carcinogenic smoke. Puff puff pass, sucka….aren’t so cool now, are you!

  • My girl Yaya has been trying to have a baby and/or adopt a child for like a gazillion years. The adoption agency called her and said a birth mom had selected them and she was giving birth very soon. Yaya and family - over the moon excited. Then the birth mother changed her mind and went home with the baby. Yaya and family – devastated. Yaya, an avid blogger, blogged about her thoughts/feelings and some mean (again, non-stoners) people left very mean and negative comments about what she blogged. Yaya and family – more devastated. It’s so ridiculous. I try not to ever get outraged about something I read on someones blog—unless they are affiliated with something like a newspaper or a magazine, in which case they are not just writing their thoughts-they are representing an agency of some sort. Somewhat true right?? A personal blogger though—blog away!!! Your blog is your blog!!! Leave Yaya alone!!!! If anyone knows anyone who wants to give up their baby (like any mother of a teenager 50% of the day), please contact her (I also have a button on my sidebar linked to her). They want to parent!!! They don’t smoke pot. (well, I don’t think so…there are a lot of closet smokers out there)

  • I am on the fence about the legalization of pot. I think it's probably a good way for the government to make some money. But I'd prefer my eye doctor or plane pilot not be legally stoned before they tend to my needs. I don't get that whole "it's natural, it grows from the earth, it's almost good for you!" argument, but doesn't cocaine also grow from the earth? So do mushrooms. And heroin..wait, maybe not. I have no idea really..but maybe if I was stoned I would.

**disclaimer: If you are my mother or my child - this was all fictional and I have never ever done any kind of drug.


No drugs were used in the writing of this blog (today).

12 comments:

  1. it is tough - but they can be drunk right? i think alcohol is way worse than pot personally but that's just me

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    Poor Yaya! And dang, now I want a sugar cookie! Luckily my daughter ate up all the cookies in the house and saved me.

    BTW, check it out, over on my blog, I have a generic bloggers with teenagers button, for those of use who are um, generic bloggers with teenagers. You are welcome to grab it.

  1. Dual Mom said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Dual Mom said...:

    Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog. I now of course now that you exist and get to read through your stuff! Yeahh.

    I can't say I was ever a pot lover either. It just made me want to sleep and I'm lazy enough naturally!

  1. otin said...:

    The only thing that I say about pot is that I don't think that it is any worse than hard liquor. My only problem with pot is how would you determine if someone was "Over the limit"?

    I smoked it a long time ago, but not regularly!

  1. ♥georgie♥ said...:

    OMGosh last i heard was the good news for yaya how utterly devestating!!!

  1. BeautifulWreck said...:

    Smoking some weed sounds really good to me right about now. I want some of those cookies.

  1. Lynette said...:

    Dang it for YaYa....I did not know the latest turn of events. So sorry for her.
    Pot? Nah? Just was never there. Of course it could be the whole no smoking thing.
    So I will raise a glass to yah' and toast to the blogger with the mostest. Drunk, naw....hic...to early.

  1. Raven said...:

    Just cuz pot is illegal doesn't mean your doctor isn't stoned. I don't smoke pot anymore (although after your post I totally wanna go toke up ;-) ), but I'm totally for legalization.

    Sorry to hear about your girl YaYa, how awful an ordeal to go through then have people leave nasty comments about it. Whatever.

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    I like these more provacative posts lately Kaylen! Its spurring a lot of discussion as well!

    I love Voodoo DOnuts, my brother and husband particularly like the Maple Bar with Bacon. I've taken a bite, its good. I know you don't like bacon so you'll just have to trust me.

    As for pot...I don't smoke it any more. The last time I did was a couple years ago (and hadn't smoked it for a couple years prior) and I ended up staying in my tent (we were camping at a music festival- PRIME pot smoking time!) and eating an entire bag of Buffalo Blue Cheese Kettle Chips, too paranoid to go out side. HA!

    But I am totally for legalizing it in some form. Its definitely much less worse than consuming alcohol, though I personally prefer to drink my drugs.

  1. Unknown Mami said...:

    The Yaya situation really upset me because she would never leave meaness on someone's blog. She is free to express her grief. Be kind or move on.

  1. almost loved said...:

    LOL. I have never done drugs. Never. Not because I don't want to, but because I was never in a situation where I could have been influenced to. I live such a sheltered life. Sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails