Sick Sick Sick!!!

I made it to the end of NaBloPoMo!! One post every day for an entire month. Good Job, Me!

I'm celebrating by overdosing on various cold medicines and attempting another challenge: using an entire extra-super-sized box of tissues in 24 hours. I'm right on track so far...

Does anyone else aim towards their pet when they feel a sneeze coming on? Is that mean?

I think it's technically a law that you can't deface U.S. money, but these are fun:
(found via WildAmmo)

ninja turtle
funny money
art money
decorated cash You can see more at Joe D's flickr site. He's really quite good!

Back to me.....why does some cold medicine help my head, some helps my nose work, some stops the sore throat and some stops the sneezing...but I can't find one pill that does all of that at one time? I did end up staying home today. I may do the same tomorrow. I hate getting up and making the effort to pretend to be well and go to work and have people continuously say, "why didn't you just stay home??" Answer: because I have a job to do and I don't want to get fired.

Andrew update: he supposedly broke up with his girlfriend last week. I found them canoodling on the couch after school today. I think they are back together.

5 comments:

  1. Nat said...:

    I love the word "canoodle"! I hope you feel better soon!

  1. kilax said...:

    You sneeze on your pet on purpose? Or just in their general direction to scare them? I don't et it... :P

    I hope you feel better! I wish there was an all-in-one drug too. I always stick with Sudafed, but there are even different kinds of that for different symptoms!

  1. Portland Rose said...:

    My dog sneezes on me all the time, I say sneeze on them as pay back!

  1. Those money pictures ARE really cool!
    And I love that word "canoodling" - so cute, plus I think you are right, I think they are back together again, too. :-)

  1. Ok, those dollars are funny!
    I don't particularly aim for y dog, but we call her 'Dr. Daisy' cuz if she hears you sneeze, she runs to see if you're ok. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails