The Amazing Race Finale!

Fun! I love this show!!
I'm glad someone NOT famous and/or wealthy won, it just seems more fair.

Did anyone watch this show?
Did anyone else think that the winning team was brother and sister? I did - the entire time. I just don't remember them doing anything that would identify them as a couple.
It was weird. I thought they were brother and sister and that the boy is a secret gay man. Nothing wrong with being gay, Cheyne!!! We'll still be happy for you!!

I'll miss this show. It's the only good thing going for Sunday night. Now Sunday has nothing. NOTHING. Just a lot of animosity and bitterness that we all have to work tomorrow. Thanks Sunday...Thanks for nothing.

8 comments:

  1. kyooty said...:

    hubbie watches is "after the fact" but I don't know who is who

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I only watched I think two seasons of it. I watched it the year they had the two cousins, and one was a midget. She kicked butt. And then the next season just seemed stupid by comparison without her on it so I haven't watched it since.

  1. kel said...:

    weirdly, I have never watched this show!

  1. Debbie said...:

    I've never watched it but I sure do read a lot of blogs about it!

  1. otin said...:

    That show is way to frantic for me! It makes me edgy.

  1. LOL, that's my son's name, 'Race' so he loves the idea of the show, but yeah- it's too frantic for me too! ;oD

    PS
    Thanks for the Bloggy Love! I'm gonna try your advice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails