I'll Be The Queen, You Be The Jester

Love it! Ginger makes a great jester! She kinda just laid there frozen in place. She believes that she is being tortured nearly every time Andrew comes near her, so this is her normal face when he is nearby. Isn't she darling??

There are actually holes for the ears even! I can't believe they had this on sale for less than two bucks! A jester hat for a cat WITH ear holes??? I know, you would expect this to be fairly expensive, and definitely out of my price range during the holidays, but nope...I got it the week after Halloween for about a buck-sixty. This is probably the best deal of the YEAR, right?

Whiskers wanted to play along too, but Andrew decided he didn't like the pic of himself (though it turned out really well) - here's the edited version:

9 comments:

  1. Nessa said...:

    They both look very, very happy. You are a terrific bargain shopper.

    Flash Dancing

  1. Heather said...:

    Oh, my cats would claw me in my sleep, if I was to do that to them.

    I am getting devilish ideas, run kitties cause here I come!

  1. Brian Miller said...:

    my cat would kill me in my sleep...

  1. kilax said...:

    LOL! Data hates the hats we have for him (rooster and pharaoh). Did you see the new hats they have at Target? Ha! They are TOO FUNNY!

  1. Jay said...:

    Yeah, Ginger looks like she is contemplating revenge. I would be careful if I were you. ;-)

  1. otin said...:

    Are you insane?? LMAO!!!

  1. Serenityville said...:

    what a deal! great post, I love your sense of humor!!

  1. Aunt Juicebox said...:

    I saw the cutest Santa and Mrs Claus cat outfits, and elves. I very nearly got one but common sense won out. I knew it wouldn't stay on the cat more than 5 seconds before she was trying to eat me alive.

  1. Too funny! That's the look I get from our Yorkie, Nano, whenever I put anything on his head. He loves to wear shirts, sweaters, even his jammies; just don't put anything on his head!!! I can get him to let me take a photo of him with hats or hoods on, but that is the extent of it!
    I wish we could have seen Andrew, I'm sure he looked adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails